• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello

Hi everyone.

My husband Sam was diagnosed with Crohn's about two years ago and since then I have been visiting this forum to search the information, or to read about others' experiences. Finally decided to go ahead and register so we can actually ask questions. (Should've done that from the start!)

Since his diagnosis, Sam's been taking Entocort, initially three a day, but now two a day. He also uses aloe vera juice as needed, and when we remember, a liquid vitamin supplement.

Sam's GI said his Crohn's is a "moderate" case (although it seemed pretty bad to us!), and after reading some of the stories here, I realize it could be a lot worse. He probably won't come here and read or post (can't say that I blame him), but I want to do my part to help him.

That is great! its always nice to see spouses and family members on here. oh and WELCOME, you will find a lot of good info and support on here..:ghug:

AndiGirl

Your Story Forum Monitor
Welcome Allison! Your husband is lucky to have such an understanding and supportive wife. This is a very informative and supportive group. Please make yourself at home. :)