• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Daughter with UC

daughter with UC

My daughter (now age 20) was diagnosed with UC in July, 2007. Her initial flare was quite severe, but her story to date has been going well. She has remicade infusions every 9 weeks which treat both her UC and psoriasis well. She has been accepted into a semester abroad program and I am now in the midst of determining how, where, when and how much it will cost to get 2 remicade infusions in Germany.

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Welcome Seakat! I guess that does create a dilemma doesn't it! Glad things are going well for her! I hope someone can help you and she has a great semester! Good luck!

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hi Seakat and :welcome:

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter but it is great to read that is responding so well to Remicade.

I can't help with your enquiry about Germany but I hope you get some answers soon and your daughter has a wonderful time and experience in her time abroad.

Good luck and welcome aboard!
Dusty. xxx