• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New problems constantly arising

new problems constantly arising

I have been on 25 mg of methotrexate injections once a week for about a month and a half now and am recieving 800 mg of remicade every 7-8 weeks. my symptoms don't seem to be getting better but instead i am getting new problems. i have had skin rashes and problems before but this is something new. i 99 percent sure that i have dyshidrosis because of the insanely itchy little blisters i have all over the palms/fingers/feet. i feel like right when things look like they might get better they don't. i have not gone into complete remision sinse i was diagnosed with crohn's nearly 5 years ago. does anyone else with crohn's have skin related problems? i am thinking it is being caused by stress.
Also the other day I had a very severe pain in my lower right side (the usual) but this time it brought me to tears. it was a sharp throb that faded in and out intensity wise. I'm so confused on how to go about talking to my doctors/getting new treatments. I go into my primary tomorrow and then probably a dermatologist.:yfrown:

HI Tishbite. I was diagnosed this month only so still learning tonnes but the first sign I got was the itchy but very small blisters/rash all over my arms. So bad that I cut them scratching. They lasted from Feb-June itch wise and there is a faded rash still but mostly gone. I wasn't on any medication obviously til now but the itching went of its own accord in June. I was stressed though as at college and the pressure was on so I think stress will be a factor in any flares I get. I am sure you will find more answers here though so hang on in there.