• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New Here

Hi, just a short intro. I was diagnosed with Crohns Colitis just over a year ago. My symptoms are mainly under control with meds. Am currently on Imuran and Pentasa.

Thanks for reading,

Stuart.

Astra

Hiya Stuart
and welcome

Glad your symptoms are under control, hope they stay that way.
Enjoy the forum
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Hi Stuart and welcome. Glad to hear your symptoms are mostly under control after a year. I've had Crohn's for over 2 years now and I've only just gotten it under control. Those first 2 years were pretty rough. Good luck to you I hope you're able to maintain that remission and things go well.

Random question I know but do you live in Scotland by any chance?

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
Welcome to the forum, Stuart! I am glad your symptoms are under control. I hope your treatment plan continues to work for you for many, many years.

HI Stuart,
welcome to the forum. a great wealth of knowledge here. and great people i hope you stay in remission and pain free for along time. best wishes

scott