• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New here

Hi all,

How are you all doing?
I'm new here so i will introduce myself.
I am 20 years old. I live in Kortenberg, Belgium, Europe.
My languages are Frensh, Dutch, Englisch (not so good in writing), and basic Russian.
It has been 3 years now since i've been diagnosed with Crohn's desaese. I learned to live with it altough it was really hard in the beginning, because of the pain and all the time i've spent in hospital. I have a high form of Crohn's desease and have taken like every medication for it you can imagine. Now it's been 1 and a halfd year I've been on Remicade, and let me tell you, it does miracles. Compered to 3 years ago i feel good. there are some times where i'm like depressed of it but i made my way trough. I developed my own lifestyle and would like to help everyone who can't develope their own!

If you have any questions, please just ask them.

Grts,

P.S. i'm sorry for the spelling.

Astra

Hiya Dave
and welcome

That's great that you're under control and managing this.
We have a Remicade Club on here, lots of success stories.
Enjoy the forum, I'm sure you'll be a great asset to it.
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

:welcome:

Great to know that you were able to find a medication that works.
Oh, and your written English isn't that bad. :)

HI Dave, welcome to forum if there are any questions you need to ask.the forum will do everthing in it's power to answer them. it's good to know your doing well. best wishes

scott