• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

How do you get to your own profile??

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
I'm trying to get to my own profile to see my posts/questions/answers.
So far, I've just been typing in my screen name, since I only have 2 posts, but that will get annoying in the future.
Every time I go to "quick links" and click "my profile", it takes me to zoints, which is not what I'm wanting to do. Then I discovered that it says "if you want to see your Crohn's Disease forum, click here. But you need to be QUICK. So I found my Crohn's forum profile, but isn't there a better way? A one click deal?
This whole zoints thing is bothering me.

On this, or the main page, near the top, there's a blue bar under the "Crohn's disease Forums" link. You will see, in black, the headings "User CP" "FAQ" "Members List" etc.

If you click on "User CP" (User Control Panel), it will bring up all your options in a box on the left. You can edit your profile, signature, avatar, etc.

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
I found the user CP, but it still doesn't take me to my profile. I can edit my info there, but not see my questions/posts. When I ask a question, I want to be able to see the answers without having to go through a search for it. I want to go right to my question page. I guess I'll just do it the other way. It seems strange that there's no direct link.
Thank you though. :)

(Did you buy a camper with a potty in it to drive around town with? I seriously have a kids potty in the back of my minivan. I've only had to use it once on the way to work. On a trip to Virginia Beach, a 10 hour drive, I had to use it 5 times. THAT'S fun for the husband and kids!!)

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Go to any thread where you have posted (like this one) and click on your name that appears next to your post. From there you can view your profile and have the option to see all the posts made by you or anyone else.

Hope that helps :)