• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New listing for Chat Sessions

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Thank you to Tami for keeping me company on Monday night, as well as Mike. Since the chat room meetings are not going over as well as we had hoped, I will be cutting it down to once a week.

Every Monday..from 7pm until 9pm EST
We will have a support meeting. If this works for everyone, please let me know.

I tried to work on Trivia chats for Sunday, starting May 7th, but the program I was working on is not compatable with Bravenet. This however, does not mean that we cannot make up our own Trivia, to have a little bit of fun.

Thank you to all, and I hope to chat with you real soon.

Chat Moderator ~ Cookey
:D

Tami Lynn

Forum Angel
Monday night at 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. (EST) works for me Cookey.

Let me know if you'd like me to send you the link for the "time converter." I have it posted in one of my posts somewhere, but if you don't want to have to go and search for it, I can send it directly ;)

I'm glad I got to stop by and keep you company the other night; I must've left right before Mike came in, eh? At least you weren't all alone. :)

Maybe we could add the chat times to the group calendar and have a reminder automatically posted or sent out? I'm not sure how the group calendar works, but it's a thought anyways...