• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I need help please everybody

C

cure this

i need help please everybody

Hello i am new to the website ,pretty cool,i have had Crohn's disease since the end of 1999, i've done surgery in 2004 and i am currently at age 22. I live in London England' the wheather is always bad here that does not help, through this long period i have had Crohns disease i have learnt a few things and am willing to share like definitely also it is true that everybody has different problems with Crohns "we are not all the same". i have read some nice lady has stomach pains i hope this problem of hers goes away. I do not have this problem fortunately but unfortunately i have the problem where i go to open my bowels 6 to 9 times a day i am scared to go out if in case i need to go to the bathroom this slows me down so much in life and another thing i dont eat much because of this so i have lost a lot of weight. I was able to control it once this is for anyone who has the same problem as me. If you go to open your bowels frequently (everbodys different) i still suggest you try it. all you have to do is do not have anything with caffeine like fizzy drinks, coffea, tea, do not drink alcohol not too many spicy foods if you have to keep it mild small amount of oil in your food, even better no oil just have boiled steamed grilled food if you want a quicker result. most important drink 8 cups of cooled down boiled water that's a secret, this method unfortunately is not working on me i believe it is because i had a lot of baked beans, you know for energy i am now just weighting for the beans to be out of my system. After that i will try my old method if that does not work i am going to china i believe that the Chinese know secrets about the human body that they have not told the rest of the world. Remember the real power is in the mind not the body