• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Spredding

Kev

I would think that a fissure (even a microscopic one) could develop between the UT & the DT. I also have heard that CD can affect the liver and kidneys (not sure how). I have never heard of anyone having it there, and I would hope that the natural ph of the area wouldn't be hospitable to it, but if this is a legitimate question, my "guess" is that it's theoretically possible, but practically impossible. Or at least I hope so too!

J

jjs16

Greetings,

Just a note;
When I was first diagnosed, my intestines had become inflamed enough to actually break into my bladder. It got so when I was urinating I would pass gas/air it was a weird and scary thing.

I was operated on and had a resection which resolved the issue.

j

W

windowfitter

In the past week my penis has become saw and itchy almost identical to the irritation in my back passage and as im a married man and faithful and not sexually active it has been worrying me so i thought i would ask, plus i started on my new meds this week and the doctors have started to reduce me prednisolone

windowfitter said:
In the past week my penis has become saw and itchy almost identical to the irritation in my back passage and as im a married man and faithful and not sexually active it has been worrying me so i thought i would ask, plus i started on my new meds this week and the doctors have started to reduce me prednisolone
Sounds like you could have a penile yeast infection.
Do you take antibiotics? Antibiotics love to cause yeast infections.

Cara Fusinato

Sarcastic Forum Comedian
I am voting for a yeast or bacterial infection (essentially "jock itch" if it's yeast / fungal). Speak to your doctor and it should quickly be resolved.