• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to Forum

Hi, just joined the site.

Have never come across it before, glad I have now.

Flare up of Crohns at the moment, waiting for the usual consultant examinations etc. to confirm extend.

Having all the usual miserable symptoms then I read everyone else's experiences and advice..

Thank you for making me feel normal and remembering it will get better again, be positive and take the good days with the bad days.

xx

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
:welcome: to the forum. You will fit in here as we don't all have the same symptoms diagnosed or not , but we know how you feel, pain , frustration, famiy, and depression as well. Are you on any meds? Do you have Crohns?

Hope you feel better soon, flares suck, I am in one too. Glad you found us!

Thank you for the welcome.

Prednisolone at the moment. Can you believe I'm allergic to the aminosalicylic drugs (asacol etc), so they usually fill me with steriods to see what happens, they only give me Azathioprine if the steriods dont work. Which I will no doubt find out over the next few weeks.

Have bleeding, pain, joint pain, nausea... yuck yuck yuck

You summed it up.. Pain, Frustration....

HI Twinnee, Welcome to the forum , you will love it here. There are great people here with alot of advice and are well knowledgeable and very supportive so if you have any questions just fire away and again nice to meet you. see you around the forum. best wishes.:rosette2:

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
Hi Twinnee and welcome! I am sorry about your recent flare. I sure hope you caught it quickly, and the pred will get it under control soon. Feel better soon!