• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

S

staffshih

Hi everyone,
My name is Zoe and i have just been diagnosed with Crohn's disease. Im 31 years old and have 2 kids. Not knowing much about this condition im here to learn all i can and try and stay healthy so i can fullfill my passion with my Dog showing.:yrolleyes: im crazy for my dog's and currently have 6 Shih Tzu's, 5 of which are in full coat that i show.
I look forward to talking to you all.
Regards Zoe

S

sueberry

Hello Zoe,
I'm newbie too. I'm 48 and it took decades for them to find out all the IBD's I have. Yes, I have more than one. I would write more now but my computer is giving me a fit right now.
Hope to connect with you soon.
And good luck with everything!
Sue
~May peace and comfort always find you.~

Last edited:

Cara Fusinato

Sarcastic Forum Comedian
Keep up the dog showing dream. I used to show Himalayan cats and it was fun. I showed mostly in the neuter category (which cat showing has and dog showing doesn't) as I wasn't into breeding. You can keep pursuing your dream even though you have this condition. Keep reading and asking and we will keep giving our advice and experience.

Kev

Hi Zoe.. Welcome to the forum. I'm the unofficial forum idiot. The mature, grownup part of me would welcome a chance to discuss the merits of raising shih tzus versus schnauzers... whereas the imature, juvenile delinquent in me can't get past idea of a person with crohns telling the world they have a lot of shih tzus.. don't we all? ;-)

anyway, if you can ignore me and my sicko humor, I hope you'll accept my welcome

S

staffshih

Kev said:
Hi Zoe.. Welcome to the forum. I'm the unofficial forum idiot. The mature, grownup part of me would welcome a chance to discuss the merits of raising shih tzus versus schnauzers... whereas the imature, juvenile delinquent in me can't get past idea of a person with crohns telling the world they have a lot of shih tzus.. don't we all? ;-)

anyway, if you can ignore me and my sicko humor, I hope you'll accept my welcome
PMSL

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Yes i have alot of them to :lol: :lol: :lol: