• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Same circle

H

hanaa al baydany

same circle

hi every one. I did the capsule camere which wasvery easy.the result was normal which let the doctor does'nt sure that if i have chron;s or not.
I still have some pain in my right side.meanwhile i have bacteria in my urine which called ecoli. and the coming months will tell whether i have or i do'nt have crohns. I am still taking my pentasa.
It's sound good. But i fell that i am entring the circle again. what do u think?plz tell me your opinion.
Thanks

Sounds like you have a bladder infection. Did the doctor give you any medications to get rid of the infection?

D-Mannose is a natural sugar used for ridding bacteria from the urinary tract. It causes the bacteria to stick to the D-mannose and then it simply passes out with the urine.

Now, I have read that some pathogenic forms of E-coli do not respond to D-Mannose, so I guess it depends on what kind of E-coli it is.

I would get rid of the E-coli altogether, but I do not know what you have available in your country. Dioxychlor would be the product I would use for both problems.

http://www.renewalenterprises.com/i001ab.html

Has your doctor ruled out Celiac Sprue?

Just my opinion. I hope you get better soon.

Dan Bergman

H

hanaa al baydany

Dear Dan Bergan
thank u 4 yr care. but what isceliac sprue? thanks

H

hanaa al baydany

yes one doctor told me that. but only stop eating wheat for 4 months. after i got strong pain .i was told that it is crohn's.then i started to eat again wheat.
thanks