Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » A little message for Jeff

05-11-2006, 08:50 PM   #1
Mozam

A little message for Jeff

Hey everyone,

I just gotta type this, hope nobody minds,

The first day I joined this forum, there were a few people on this site already that I won't be forgetting in a hurry. Our Number 1 Administrator Mike for starters, and everybodies favourite Aunt Ree Ree were two people to reply to my story first.

Next up was Jeff. Now, I remember Jeffs first email to me - it turns out that we have the same taste in music (we both LOVE Oasis). Jeffs email to me that day sounded like that of a guy who was short on confidence, a young man who had been up against it etc. When I initially read his post about Depression and Anxiety I coulda wept for him.

I see the same thread now and I've read some of his responses - and it just seems now he's a different guy. Obviously I dunno how his illness is going, but the way he responds, he now sounds like a guy who knows that there are people out there that care about him. He just sounds happier, maybe more carefree, I dunno - all I wanna say here is that Jeff buddy, I was worried about you when you first joined (hell I worry about everyone!), but you seem to have come on a great deal since you joined this board. I hope that's the case pal, and listen - get yourself over to Scotland, cos we've got some good bands this summer ok??
05-11-2006, 08:56 PM   #2
Kate

Awww thats the sweetest thing to say for jeff mozam and i second it!!!!! its nice to see a guy being open with how he feels and that goes for both of you

BUG MASSIVE HUGS ALL ROUND!!!!!
05-11-2006, 09:04 PM   #3
Jeff D.

Thanks so much Mozam. That almost made me cry when I read it which is pretty hard to do. So thanks

With a tear in his eye Jeff is hopefully going to sleep

Thanks again

J
05-11-2006, 09:37 PM   #4
Mozam

Sleep well my man - that goes for everyone by the way. xxx
05-11-2006, 09:57 PM   #5
cagfire

You're sweeties, both of you!

There are four food groups: White, Dark, Milk & Hot Chocolate!

Indulge in everything, because something's gonna get you sooner or later.

For my crohns I take Questran Lite and Imuran.
For my Myasthenia Gravis I take imuran, Mestinon.

www.loving-therapy.com
05-12-2006, 11:21 PM   #6
Donna

Awww....see what happens when you find people who can sympathize with your every day life! So sweet!!
05-14-2006, 10:53 PM   #7
kc0eks

Great
you are all amazing. That was a great post.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » A little message for Jeff