• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi Everybody

Hi everybody

I am 24 years old and I have UC for 6 years. I got all the medications but nothing worked . So, my doctore said I have to start Remicade :((
is anybody has idea about or recomendeation,,please let me know
thnx

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
Hi Shahad and welcome! I am sorry to hear nothing has helped your UC. As Jessi has said, it has worked well for her and many others. I certainly hope it helps you, as well.

Once again, welcome to the forum!

Hi.
I been on a trial for a drug like it, i had no problems, everything felt normal. Hopefully it works for you.

Hey Guys

I slept at the hospital for week and I just came back home. My Dr. asked me to stay home for at least week :(( I am bored already...(( and I will get Reimcad at the end of this week.

please wish me luck...

Jessi

I understand that boredom! I hope you're feeling well. :) Good luck this week. I get my next infusion in a week and a half.

Jessi

No I don't use FB, but my hubby is on every once in awhile.
Remicade has helped me to feel pretty good.
I have just 1 bm on most days... a good, comfortable, normal one. :D
I admit that I'm nowhere as well as before UC, but this is my new standard I guess.