• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hip and leg pain

hip and leg pain

I don't know how AS related this is but i think this might be back and SI related

today at lunch my left inner thigh felt like there was a thousand bee stings. like a very bad rash almost. It started in my back butt check and wrapped around my hip and down my pevis/ groin to my upper thigh. I am no tramdol so much of the pain was masked, but as it dissipated the pain was bad enough i was in tears.

I happen to be seeing my gp for a physical and my rhemy for a regular visit but that's not until tuesday and wed, so i need to make it past the weekend. I am not stressed now but next week I will be very stressed with both a final for my class and an interview. I am terrified that this will stick around for awhile and I am head out on vacation to Panama next week.

Anyone else have this issue? sound fimilar?

Hi Outlier,

Did you get a diagnosis? For a second there, it sounded like a shingles-type virus. I know those hurt like hell.

I get a red rash on my really bad days on my arms, but it doesn't hurt and it comes as quickly as it goes. I hope you were able to get some relief.

I head to the doc in a few hours but i got a "rash" last night so i think it is shingles. stupid humira new i was annoyed at for a reason. it's so amusing i thanks to AS only i could pass a phyiscal with flying colors while in tears from pain. in his defense the only marks i had were on my back so i didn't know they were important and i didn't get them on my leg till last night.
thanks