• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Today hurts :(

today hurts :(

my joints hurt really bad today. tramadol doesn't even touch it. hot bath didn't work either. also having really painful D.... i am glad i have a GI appt on tuesday. i am so tired of pain.

suschex

Suzanne
I'm so sorry you are having such a tough day today. I hope you are able to rest tonight and that Tuesday comes quickly for you! I know how hard the times are when the Tramadol doesn't even touch the pain and there is nothing else to take...big hugs!

That really sucks I can relate to how you're feeling. Try to hang in there I know it's tough.

I can relate to how your feeling. I very often hurt all over. Are your legs really weak too? I work 25 hours a week but am finding it really difficult and am thinking of reducing my hours because I am good for nothing by the time I get home. My poor husband puts up with such a lot with me.
I know today is going to be one of those days, because I got up this morning feeling terrible. No energy, pain in pelvis and neck, just fealing dreadful.