• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi

I have just discovered this forum and joined this morning. You will understand that, considering the time of year and that it is only 4 days to Christmas, I don't have time to write My Story at the moment. :rolleyes:

So, I'm just saying "Hi" :bigwave: and will BBL.

Oh, and I've called myself Susan2 because it seems that there is a Susan here already. :)

David

Co-Founder
Hi Susan, a most hearty welcome to you! Totally understandable about not having time. I hope once the holidays pass that you'll share your story with us, however :)

All my best to you!

Jessi

Hi Susan. I'm glad you found us. I hope that you're healthy enough to enjoy the season. :hug: Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the welcome, folks. :ybiggrin: :heart:

Just a quick note (while I'm hanging on waiting for someone from my electricity supplier to answer my call). I have a very long history of Crohns, with symptoms dating back from my teenage years in the late 1950s/early 1960s, so will try to get my story organised into some sort of logical and readable form once Christmas is over.