• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi everyone

I just came across this website last night. I've had crohns for about 12 years now when I was 19 and am dealing with a flair-up. I don't really know anyone who has crohns so I never had anyone who I could relate to, especially when times get tough. But I am happy I found this website because its exactly what I need.

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum :) I am sorry to hear you are having a flare :( What are the docs doing to help you with this? Are you on any meds? I am pleased you have found us and there is always plenty of help and support available here.

Jessi

Hi Eric and welcome.

I'm glad you've found us. Perhaps this forum can guide you to others in your area. It eventually did for me, and I couldn't be more grateful.

So sorry that you're CD is acting up. What are your symptoms? I hope you and your GI are able to get it under control again soon.

Welcome once again to the family. I hope to hear from you and see you around the forum often. Take care of yourself and get loads of rest when you can. :hug: