• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Low lympocytes - should I worry

Angrybird

Hi everyone, I have had my GP on the phone today (do they ever have a day off??) and she has seen my bloods results from the 26th and my lymphocytes are now low at 0.57, I don't know if this is a little low or a lot.... They were considered normal on my results from the 20th so this has happened is a short time span. I have been re-started on Azathioprine and went up to 50mg on the 25th, I really don't think it would be able to affect things that quickly though? I am to call my IBD nurse first thing in the morning to confirm that I can continue with the Aza. THIS is where I am now a bit panicky, I developed neutropenia last time on this drug and now this today is making me think I will have to stop it again :( I really don't want to have to do this as this is my only chance of avoiding Humira. Am I perhaps getting wound up over nothing? Any info/advice would be appreciated.