• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Embarrasing Bag Stories or crohns :)

maria

I love you God.
So I had my first :blush:. Ok I help my ex father in law to dr appointments and shopping because he can no longer walk or drive. I was at one of his dr appointments ( he had to have a steroid injection in his back) and I used the bathroom and decided I would walk around and go eat something since I had time to waste. EVERYONE was staring at me not in a bad way but in a different sort of way. I thought because my nice new hairdo:ybiggrin: Well finally my dad was done and went and got the car and was helping him in the car and looked down and noticed something hanging !!!!!!:ywow: YES! It was my freakin bag hanging there for all to see. I forgot to tuck it in my pants when I used the restroom.. God only knows how many people seen it....Thank goodness I will never see those people again.:heart:

Terriernut

:highfive:
Honey, it will never happen again! And just think...you educated someone!!!

Dont be embarassed. I hope one day, it will be acceptable to 'let it all hang out'.

Shame you didnt realize earlier...you could've said 'damn, I forgot my matching shoes!'

ameslouise

Great story! At least it didn't involve poop running down your leg!!

If that's the "worst" bag story you have.... good for you!!!

- Amy

maria

I love you God.
LOL.. Yeah very true. Im just curious what people thought.. No one looked at me in a bad way though.

So I had my first :blush:. Ok I help my ex father in law to dr appointments and shopping because he can no longer walk or drive. I was at one of his dr appointments ( he had to have a steroid injection in his back) and I used the bathroom and decided I would walk around and go eat something since I had time to waste. EVERYONE was staring at me not in a bad way but in a different sort of way. I thought because my nice new hairdo:ybiggrin: Well finally my dad was done and went and got the car and was helping him in the car and looked down and noticed something hanging !!!!!!:ywow: YES! It was my freakin bag hanging there for all to see. I forgot to tuck it in my pants when I used the restroom.. God only knows how many people seen it....Thank goodness I will never see those people again.:heart:
Sometimes you just need to rock out with your bag out... :allright:

This really embarrassing so much..
Years and years ago I, for lack of a better term, got jumped from behind. I was able to flip the guy over and I body slammed him to the ground face first. At the time I was wearing shorts. When I had him pinned down I noticed my clip laying on the ground next to us. My bag had opened and everything (it was quite full at the time) got all over his back and ass area. So I guess you could say I really did open up a can/bag of whoop ass. There is a ton more to the actaul story but that's the short and sweet version.

Thanks for giving me a laugh Maria - you are awesome!
I reckon most people would have no idea what one looks like. Until I had one - no clue!!
If I'd have seen one - I probably would have thought it was a traveler's secret money pouch or something like that. Just not hidden well - and ripe for the plucking!! Wouldn't a robber get quite the fright if they tried to pinch it!!

maria

I love you God.
This really embarrassing so much..
Years and years ago I, for lack of a better term, got jumped from behind. I was able to flip the guy over and I body slammed him to the ground face first. At the time I was wearing shorts. When I had him pinned down I noticed my clip laying on the ground next to us. My bag had opened and everything (it was quite full at the time) got all over his back and ass area. So I guess you could say I really did open up a can/bag of whoop ass. There is a ton more to the actaul story but that's the short and sweet version.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is FUNNY! this made me laugh :)

maria

I love you God.
Thanks for giving me a laugh Maria - you are awesome!
I reckon most people would have no idea what one looks like. Until I had one - no clue!!
If I'd have seen one - I probably would have thought it was a traveler's secret money pouch or something like that. Just not hidden well - and ripe for the plucking!! Wouldn't a robber get quite the fright if they tried to pinch it!!
LOL.. VERY true! I wondered if they knew what it was.. By the looks I got they didn't thank god.

tlc-x

Undiagnosed Teenager
This isn't so embarrasing for me, it was a bit at the time, but it was my Grandad who was the most embarrased.

So it was July 2011 and I had my prom night. I spent all day getting ready and it was amazing. I had a great night. The next day me and mum decided that it would be a nice suprise to visit both grandparents in my prom dress. They hadn't seen me on the day of my prom, so I slipped it back on, quickly did some basic make up and put my jewellery and shoes on again. We went to my mums parents first and had pictures with them and it was really nice and they appreciated the suprise. Then we went to see my dads dad (my dads mum passed away when I was 3). Grandad always leaves his front door unlocked and family are allowed to just walk in. We walked in the door and mum waited in the kitchen whilst I went looking for grandad. I kept calling out but no reply. The house spelt awful, but my grandad has crohns so he can't help it. I walked down the hallway and heard a shocked voice saying my name. I turned left and through the doorway was my grandad naked on the toilet with the worst diarrhea ever! He grabbed his newspaper and covered himself. My eyes were really wide and I walked like a zombie out of the house and into the garden. It was sooo awkward! Poor Grandad though. We didn't stay long because he was obviously poorly and needed his space. He came round 3 days later to apologise for it. Bless him. Not sure why he left the bathroom door open in the first place when anyone could have come round to see him.

maria

I love you God.
This isn't so embarrasing for me, it was a bit at the time, but it was my Grandad who was the most embarrased.

So it was July 2011 and I had my prom night. I spent all day getting ready and it was amazing. I had a great night. The next day me and mum decided that it would be a nice suprise to visit both grandparents in my prom dress. They hadn't seen me on the day of my prom, so I slipped it back on, quickly did some basic make up and put my jewellery and shoes on again. We went to my mums parents first and had pictures with them and it was really nice and they appreciated the suprise. Then we went to see my dads dad (my dads mum passed away when I was 3). Grandad always leaves his front door unlocked and family are allowed to just walk in. We walked in the door and mum waited in the kitchen whilst I went looking for grandad. I kept calling out but no reply. The house spelt awful, but my grandad has crohns so he can't help it. I walked down the hallway and heard a shocked voice saying my name. I turned left and through the doorway was my grandad naked on the toilet with the worst diarrhea ever! He grabbed his newspaper and covered himself. My eyes were really wide and I walked like a zombie out of the house and into the garden. It was sooo awkward! Poor Grandad though. We didn't stay long because he was obviously poorly and needed his space. He came round 3 days later to apologise for it. Bless him. Not sure why he left the bathroom door open in the first place when anyone could have come round to see him.
OOHHH goodness! That would suck! I can imagine this because I have a teenager and he has tons of friends that just walk in my house at anytime and if I were to have a flare and I had to run to the bathroom locking the door would be last on my mind but if someone were to walk in on me I would be so embarrased!