• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi

Hello everyone i just thought id introduce myself and ask for abit of support atm. Im a 22 year old women who has had crohns since i was 11. Ive had alot of surgery but am struggling atm as they believe i now has oral crohns aswell. Ive learnt 2 deal with the pain along the years and i can never truely say that im havin a good day. Its just in light of this recent diagonsis im feeling quite down. I dont no any one with oral crohns and i just wondered if there was anyone out there who could share their coping sratigies. Im not all doom and gloom though i hav a llb in law a gd job and an extremely supporting family and finance. Im just stuggling to keep it all together atm cheers

hi berrym! welcome to the forum. sorry to hear that the crohn's has spread.
there's some lovely people on here who can maybe relate to what's happening to you.
and hopefully talking to somebody who is going through the same thing can help lift your spirits.

maybe you could have a look through the extra intestinal manifestations group, as there is a subforum for symptoms with the mouth

all the best, i hope you can get some relief soon :heart: xx

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum. I do not have an experience with oral crohns but as mentioned by bozzy please have a look at the iem forum as hoopefully there will be some information here for you. I am really sorry that you now have this additional complication and really hope it can be sorted for you soon :hug: