• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Stuck at work

Im at work and have the most awfull D. Felt not too bad all day and was quite happy not being too sore either. Im sitting thinking about going home as I think I can smell it all the time, god I HATE this F------G thing. Stomachs very crampy and I m just fed up.
First night of shift, that s goin to go down real well with the boss.
Decisions decisions ?:ybatty:

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
That's an awful situation to be in. :( I hate when I'm at work and having to question whether I should go home. Either I stay at work and try to tough it out, which ends up being a really long and difficult work day, or I go home and rest but then I feel like my boss thinks I'm weak. I have family medical leave, so they can't fire me for taking sick days, but I still worry about my job when I take time off due to being ill.

What did you end up doing? I hope today is a better day for you!

Stuck it out and woke today with real hang over feeling. Second set of clothes going with me tonight. I always find it difficult changing over from days to nights . Body is messed up enough without that turn around in eating and sleeping.
Im pleased i stayed although several works colleages did ask if i was ok as i must of looked terrible. Need to change job if that is possible.