• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My experiance

from my youth I had prblomas bowel, but without abdominal pain. in my adulthood, I had ua crisis pain in the abdomen and unfortunately, for lack of knowledge by doctors, I was wrongly diagnosed with appendicitis and was operated. logically the pain did not stop with the removal of the appendix and now I was struck by an entero-vesical fistula and am looking to exchange experience to know better

David

Co-Founder
Hi Edu and welcome. It sounds like you've been through quite a journey. Have you been officially diagnosed with Crohn's Disease?

We're glad to have you here! I think you're our first official Brazillian member.

Again, welcome!

Astra

Hiya Edu
and welcome

Check out our sub forum on fistulas and abscesses, lots of info in there for you.
Glad you found us, lots of friends here for you
Lotsa luv
Joan xxx

thanks for the welcome. before I ask you to forgive me for my English, because as you know is not our first language. Well, I was diagnosed with crohn's disease appear before the fistula and now my personal doctor is requesting several tests to confirm the diagnosis.

Angrybird

Hi Edu, just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum :bigwave: I assume you are still on treatment for the fistula? Have things improved at all in this area for you? Good luck with the tests (don't hesitate to ask about these as we have all had to go through the fun :wink:) and please keep us updated on how you are doing.