• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello friends!

Hi my name is Chuck, I am a 33 year old from Illinois, now living in Oregon. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease after about 4 years of slowly deteriorating health. I had a bad experience with my first GI, after switching to my wife's GI my health has slowly improved. Of course I have had many bumps in the road like everyone here 😊. Oh and my pregnant wife has UC to boot!
I've been a forum lurker for months now, so I figured it is time for me to spread my knowledge and maybe help some new people as your posts have done for me.
To make it official;
Pentasa / 4000mg/day
Entocourt EC / 9mg/day
Humira / 80mg/mo
Hyoscyamine

Thanks to all you posters who have helped me feel less freakish.

Trysha

Staff member
Hello Chuck
Welcome to the forum in which I am sure you will find support and many friends.
Crohn's can be a very difficult and depressing kind of illness if we let it, so we can
use all the help we can get from kindred spirits.
Sorry to hear that your wife also has UC
Its good to hear you are now responding to treatment and hope it continues that way.
Feel better soon
Hugs and best wishes to you both.
Trysha

Angrybird

Hello Chuck and welcome to the forum :bigwave: I am pleased that you have joined us and have already found some comfort from the info here :)

Good to hear that things are improving and I hope you are feeling well. I also hope the UC is behaving for your wife with the pregnancy (congratulations!!) and that she is doing well too.

Sending good thoughts to you both

xxx