• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New here.

Hello I am new to this forum. I have had crohns since 2008. Not sure how long before that I had it. I have been on pentassa since 2008. It did put me into remission. Now it has stopped working for me and my doctor is now talking to me about Remicade. I look forward to getting helpful info from this group. E

Jeepin it, check out the Remicade thread in the treatment section. Lots of great info there. I am on Remi and love it. Remember it doesn't work for everyone, but its worth the try if it can give you your life back. It did mine. I can actually go places without the constant worry of having problems. I can even take trips on my Harley again.

Jessi

Hello and :welcome: to the forum!

Remicade put me into remission. I usually only have 1 BM a day, and I'm feeling great! Have you decided to start on Remicade, or are you still researching your options?

Let us know how things go. :hug:

Hello and :welcome: to the forum!

Remicade put me into remission. I usually only have 1 BM a day, and I'm feeling great! Have you decided to start on Remicade, or are you still researching your options?

Let us know how things go. :hug:
I was just told about Remicade yesterday. I need something to help. Right now I am having BM about 8 times a day. Really starting to effect my work.

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum :) Completely agree about checking out about the Remi in the treatment forum, it has done such a good job for many here - unfortunately not for me but I would still not people off from trying it if other meds are not working.

Good luck and keep us updated.