• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New

new

Hi my name is valerie. I am new on here. I have been reading these storys.I think it is great that alot can relate to me. I am 35 years old.Have 3 awesome boys and married. :kiss:

I was pg with my last son when i found out i had it. well really didn't know that was my first flair i had. 2006 is when i found out i had it.my son was born in 2004. So 2 years i was sick and loosing alot of weight. so in 2006 when i found out i had a carsnet tumer. sorry if spelled wrong. anyways they did surgrey cut out my some of small intestines and colon. cuz they thought i had cancer. so when the resualts came back they said i had crohns.. What is that so i was in denil for about 1 years.:stinks: Got on meds for couple of years well then i got really sick again well that was a long year going threw to much:stinks:

so in 2009 i went to diffrent docs u of m in ann arbor mi. they did another surgrey. They pulled a football size thing out of me. so if i have anymore i will have a bag on for the rest of my life. oh i am so getting thin now. dr said i was the worst he has seen in years. Out of 1 threw 10 not 1 but 2. But i smile and keep going for my kids. my oldest is 13 then 11 and my 7 year. so there is my story for now. :dance: Glad i found web site.

David

Co-Founder
Hi Valerie and welcome :) I'm really glad you joined. It sounds like you've been through so much but kudos to you for still smiling.

I wish you well :)

Hey there I'm new too. This forum is fantastic I'm sure you'll get lots of help. See ya around I hope you feel better soon.

Angrybird

Hey Valerie, well done for keeping up with the good attitude despite having a tough time of things :) It's great you have decided to join us and I hope you find plenty of info and support here.

xxx