• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Australian Dream Cream

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
I don't have arthritis nor my son who has crohns so this is strictly a second-hand endorsement. There is an older gentleman on my route who suffers with fairly severe arthritis. On a recommendation from his pharma, he tried Australian Dream Cream and he gives it raving reviews. He said the relief was nearly instantaneous.

I see this advertised often and I asked Dusty about it once but she'd never heard of it. I have no idea what's in it or who it's made by. Just thought I'd share the endorsement. Good luck:)

DustyKat

Super Moderator
I see this advertised often and I asked Dusty about it once but she'd never heard of it. I have no idea what's in it or who it's made by.
No wonder I've never heard of it! It's made in Kentucky! Obviously they are trading off our clean, green, wholesome name! :rof:

Dusty. :)

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Haha, it really is a Kentucky company! I wondered what became of all the emus that were here 20 years ago. They all went to the Dream Cream factory!!

Don't ban me Dusty!!! I swear I didn't know and have no relation to the company!!