• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Prednisone and blurred vision?

Hey Guys..I know some of you know me on here and this has probably been asked once before..but its been a little while..I've been in the hospital this past week twice now for my crohn's and i'm finally out. Im feeling better..only complaint is I've noticed my vision is a little blurry since being on the pred. I'm 40 mg and taper to 30 next week. Anyone experience this and does it subside? Other than that..I really have no complaints..although I've been wearing my glasses a lot too so that could maybe seem like things are more blurrier..but I know i've heard about this..Im wondering if I should be concerned, that's all.

- And I did mention this to my GI and what have you and he didnt seem to concerned..just told me to taper...