• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Nothing like being rushed to the ER on your birthday

KWalker

nothing like being rushed to the ER on your birthday

So sometime in the middle of the night I woke up and I was in so much pain I couldn't move. My body felt as if it was paralyzed. My fiancee' ended up calling and an ambulance and they rushed me to the ER again. :( I just had this scope a few days so I'm really hoping this isn't happening because the stupid doctor screwed up. I've been laying in some room now for I don't know how long because the doctor said he wants to do some "extensive" tests but he doesn't seem too confident that he knows what it is. He gave me some sort of pain meds through IV but they're not really working.

I'll update everyone as a I go, and I'm really hoping its not serious.

PsychoJane

Oh no... I hope you are not having a perforation :(
I hope you recover quickly and it's nothing serious!
Good luck...

KWalker

Well this was supposed to be an April Fools joke but with only 5 people showing support it didn't quite pan out as planned.

Thanks to those who did take the time to show support though

Chrismac

Best of British
Haha, I forgot it was April Fools Day and was going to reply with something supportive.. but it's better knowing you're ok. Stay well!

KWalker

Lol sorry! Yes I did thanks :). It was pouring down rain here all day so we just stayed in and watched movies all day but it was fun and relaxing