• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Possible Remissio but SCAREDS

Has anyone experienced this. I was dx with Crohns in Nov 2002 and until late 2004 I had it rough. I took Remicade and had some major reactions. I have been in remission twice and it seems when everything starts going good something happens.

They have moved my Humaria from 14 days to 10 days and I am symptom free. I am afraid to get too excited that remission is starting because something always happens.

How do you keep from always being afraid that something is going to happen as soon as go into "true'" remission.

Thank you

Keep focusing on improving your overall health and diet. Get into some type of exercise program (helps reduce stress and keeps blood flow going) and make sure you eat/drink a healthy diet to avoid any further health issues. Keep researching and celebrating your good days!