• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Scared.. off to hosp again

scared.. off to hosp again

I hate going.. they pretty much look at me like it's all in my head but surely this amount of pain isn't? also have a slight fever and pain under my right ribs now so freaking out that the sulfasalazine has given me pancreatitis :-s Is it possible for it to do that after only a few days on it? I am trying so hard not to throw up.. only because my partner took me out for a delicious suprise dinner.. don't wanna have that money wasted LOL

I have learned eventually the hospital will take you seriously. You can't fake pain- your blood pressure goes up in responce to pain!

Feel better soon!

Thanks guys, they're taking me seriously this time. My heart rate is high (132 bpm) so they can tell the pain. Both docs I have seen (intern and registrar) have both said it seems like crohns. One said he'd bet money on it! Have to stop the sulfasalazine because they are looking to do a pandoscopy <I think that's what he called it... Colonoscopy and endoscopy) maybe tomorrow and maybe a sbft but that depends on tomorrows docs :-s

Mine was on average beyween 60-90 when bad normal when not and it went to 280 plus with perforation and 180 with chest infection but CRP doesny always reflect how bad you are it goes up and down. Good luck hope you feel better soon

I stopped going to hospital when I went and they checked my blood
And told me to go home...
I eat a gluten free diet which I still get reactions with some foods..
I don't know what's going on with my body...
It's destroying itself... That's all I know..
I have osteopenia and some arthritis and even that doesn't
Get taken seriously lol... Undiagnosed with fissures and
A weird urine thing... Which keeps me up at night...
I cannot eat many foods or my belly feels like it imploding...
At the moment my diet is /
Gluten free bread with jam or peanut butter "gluten free"
Grapes, apples and vegis and meat with nothing added...
This is crazy boring but not worth the pain to eat anything else.
I use baby wipes everyday or fissures start
And fissures Are like the icing on the bullet..
Haven't drank alcohol in a very long time as it takes a week or so to recover..
27 yet feel like I'm 97...
GI diagnosis will make me feel like a kid on Christmas morning..
Anyone else hate Easter??? I did... Had 2 eggs and bam
Toilet fun for the night.
Thank god for baby wipes that's all I'm gonna say.

Hope you recover well from the hospital.
Hope they take you seriously and do whats needed.
Also, be careful of steroid use.. They is bad for your bones
Heard remicade is good or however it's spelt...
That's prob a steroid too..
Hope you get back on track

thanks guys, they seem to be taking me very seriously :) I am on a liquid only diet atm and they are giving me fluids through drip.. sending me for an MRI scan with a tube down my nose to put barium directly into just past stomach.. if that shows nothing then pillcam.