Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » Extreme fatigue on Humira

04-22-2017, 12:29 PM   #31
MizzSarah
I've been on Humira since 2014 and I don't notice being tired anymore then I normally am. I'm just extremely fatigued from the sickness and all. I do take vitamins and give myself b12 injections. All blood work shows superb levels so I think I'm just mentally and physical exhausted. I wake up multiple times through the night in pain.

I suggest you get some blood work done to determine if there is something low. It's difficult when we don't know what our bodies are actually absorbing.
2nd Gen affected
06-10-2017, 08:05 PM   #32
mish2575

My Support Groups:
Absolutely. It came on so slowly. It ended up turning into depression because I no longer looked forward to ANYTHING because EVERYTHING was such a chore. Even always pretending you are ok.

I started cannabis and not only was I able to come off Humira, asacol, uceris, lomodil, tramadol, and endless amounts of Tylenol bit my Colon was completely healed within a year. It was only being kept at bay with the humira and asacol.

As soon as the humor left my syste m a gigantic surge of energy hit me. I still appreciate and notice my high energy level because I spent 15 years exhausted. (Remixade then humira).
06-26-2017, 09:54 PM   #33
Daf2842

My Support Groups:
I am new to this site I have Crohn's disease and have been on Humira

for two months I am suffering from extreme fatigue and my arms are very sore is this typical

I'm in the same boat with u. Been on Humira last four months. I'm starting to wonder if it's humira that's wiping me out or my overall health. I'm always tired and struggling to move around.

12-11-2017, 08:12 PM   #34
james crohns

@mish2575 what kind of cannabis did you find that worked so well for you?

Absolutely. It came on so slowly. It ended up turning into depression because I no longer looked forward to ANYTHING because EVERYTHING was such a chore. Even always pretending you are ok.

I started cannabis and not only was I able to come off Humira, asacol, uceris, lomodil, tramadol, and endless amounts of Tylenol bit my Colon was completely healed within a year. It was only being kept at bay with the humira and asacol.

As soon as the humor left my syste m a gigantic surge of energy hit me. I still appreciate and notice my high energy level because I spent 15 years exhausted. (Remixade then humira).

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » Extreme fatigue on Humira