• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

The discomfort is so trying

the discomfort is so trying

Hi all. I just need a moment to share how hard today has been. I am still dealing with a bottle neck in my TI, and I can't really eat without pain, discomfort, gas, and very painful diarrhea. Its a little heightened because I am at a 2 day staff retreat for the agency I work at- lots of sitting, abaundant meals I can't eat, too many trips to the bathroom than I can count, and my backside is flaming :(. I am waiting for humira to kick in and entecort isn't really helping anymore.

I just needed to vent a bit and ask for support. I almost started crying in the lunch line.

Thanks and lets hope for better digestion!

Oh, Adam, so sorry to hear how you've been feeling. I will have you in my prayers, sending good thoughts and hugs your way.

Oh hun.
So sorry you are up suffering like that.
Hope the humira kicks in soon and you can get some much needed and deserved relief.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all the well wishes and advice. It definitely helped to come to the forum with what I was feeling. I am doing much better today.

Adam