• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello All,

I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease in 2009 and it has been one crazy ride ever since. I'm currently get Remicade infusions every 4 weeks..........used to be 8 weeks.....went to 6 weeks and now we are at 4 weeks. I'm glad I found this site because it's nice to know there are others out there that understand my pain.

And if things couldn't get any worse, I now have shingles and I am in so much pain. I'm a hot mess......:yfrown:

I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope everyone is doing fine and I look forward to reading more of everyone's stories and learning as much as I can.

Pricilla

hello! I see you didnt get a reponse to your intro post either, albeit far more concise than mine.

Sorry to hear about your shingles. What a nightmare. Hope you start to feel better soon x

scottsma

hello and welcome. What an awful time you're having eh?this is a great forum and you'll get lots of support and advice even if you just want a good old moan.Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum!!! so glad you found your way here.... we all need an outlet where there are people who know EXACTLY what we are going through. Hope you stick around.

David

Co-Founder
Greetings and welcome :) I'm so sorry to hear about your current troubles :( You poor thing.

In case you haven't seen it, we have a Remicade Support Forum you may want to check out with so you can speak with others on Remicade if so inclined.

Please take care.

Pricilla-
Welcome!

I am sorry to hear you are a member of the "IBD CLUB".

I am sure you will find a bunch of helpful information here, I know I have.

I am on Entocort- have been for 2 months. Last week I ate something that triggered me again so I am guessing its not going to work on its own. I will see my Dr next week and see what he says.

Good luck,
Lauren

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum, I am really pleased you have joined. I too have had shingles and I agree it really hurts, have you been given antibiotics for this? I hope you can be feeling better from this soon and no marks are left behind. How are things tummy wise for you with the increased infusions?

AB
xx