• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Tired but traveling on

tired but traveling on

Hi my name is Kendra, ive been dealing with Chrohns since the age of 17, im 37 now. Had scar tissue removed, part of my Colon removed, & lots of Polyps.I went into remission for about 3 yrs, but all the stress of going thru a Divorce has brought it back full force. black & yellow watery stools, sry to be so blunt. I fell out of bed the other night trying to get to the bathroom, my husband picked me up off the floor ...i messed myself & God was I embarrassed. I dnt think he can handle being with me because i`m sick. I have no ins cant get disability & we are in debt a LOT. Just wish i could get some help of some kind to pay for some of my Dr. bills. If we Divorce he wants me to pay him back...isnt that some sh*** :yfrown: