• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New member - UC

Hi everyone.

I have just found this forum and registered.

I am 27 (nearly 28) and was diagnosed at age 13, though had it for many years previous.

Currently on Aza and Asecol.

Had a colonoscopy a few weeks ago and waiting for the results.

Just wanted to say hello really and am please to have found this forum :)

scottsma

:soledance:welcome Robyn,you're in the right place for loads of support and not a few laughs.Feel free to have a good moan and don't be scared to ask questions no matter how embarrasing.You,ll always get help.We've all been newbies.Hope you're having a good day.

Angrybird

Hello Robyn and welcome to the forum :bigwave: I assume you are having problems at moment hence the colonoscopy? Glad you have decided to join, as scottsma says there is a lot of support and advice here from a great bunch of people :)

AB
xx

Thank you for taking the time to reply :)

Not having too bad of a time at the moment, have been poorly- quite poorly really- for a while but since having my aza upped have been feeling much better. The Colonoscopy was just routine as I havent had one in a few years - I've been too poorly.

David

Co-Founder
Greetings and welcome! We're glad you found your way here as well :)

When you say "poorly" what kind of symptoms are you experiencing?

We're here for you anytime you need us! Again, welcome!