• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Argh!!!

This is my short and sweet vent...I know that it's nobody's fault, and there's nothing anyone could have done...but still!

We've had a water main break behind our building, which means that we've had NO WATER all day so far!!!!

For "normal" people, this may not be too huge a deal (an inconvenience sure...) but for someone who has a bladder disease and some sort of bowel disorder (of undetermined significance as of yet...) this is pure and utter TORTURE!!!!!!

And I've been watching them dicking around out there in the giant lake that has formed...and so far they have done nothing (it's been about 6 hours). They haven't even dug a hole yet....:angry-banghead:

Trysha

Staff member
Awww Razz,
really sorry this is happening to you.
What a pain----hope something is sorted for tonight-----why do these things happen on a weekend?
Hugs
Trysha

*sigh* 10 hours...still no water. I keep having these visions of the water being off for days! I really hope they fix the problem soon!

And the emergency water truck has arrived *sigh* I am reallllllyyyyy not enjoying this! And now it's time to survive the first night without a working bathroom....and nights are always difficult.... :(