• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Newbie here

Hey!so yes, i am new here :) I've been dealing with ulcerative colitis for 10 years now(am almost 28). First time was the worst, because i spend basically 2 months in a hospital and they stuffed me with all sorts of "medicine" and the only one that actually helped was medrol. my saviour:heart: i've been on medrol on and off thru whole 10 years, but now, finally somebody remembered, that it would be good to inform me, that medrol messes psoriasis up as hell. yes, i have a lot of fun in my life :) so, am now waiting for humira, because it should fix both problems. am keeping my fingers crossed :) this last 10 years were quite a joy ride with my precious colon up and down, but am happy that only the first time was the worst time. now i manage to get along with it, it is difficult sometimes, because some people don't understand you, what you're going through..but however, for most of the times i put on a smiling face, am pretty stubborn also and thanks to my family, giving me all the support they can, this disease is not getting the best from me!I laugh at its face bwahaha :)

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum :bigwave: Will be keeping my fingers crossed also that the Humira does the trick for you, if you have not already check out the Humira sub forum so you can have a chat with people who are on it - they can give you some great advice about it.

There is a lot of helpful info and support here so glad you have decided to join :)

AB
xx

Astra

Hiya simpa
and welcome

Keep up with the positive outlook!
Good luck with the Humira, hope it solves all your problems.
Lotsa luv
Joan xxx