• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My story so far

Hello crohn's forum. Today I bring the story of me, and my journey through the bouts of Crohn's.

I was diagnosed when I was 11, and I'm currently 20. I have had serious flare ups along the way, colonoscopies, and too much blood drawn to count. I currently take Humira and methotrexate. However prednisone is still my only go to drug when things get rough. Fortunately I've been in remission for about 1.5 years now. Other than that I enjoy life as much as possible, and for that I am very grateful.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to send me a pm.

Hey rawls, It's good to see that your Humira and stuff is making you feel better and you're doing so good. Also being in remission must be nice.

Anyways welcome to the forum, it's a great place to ask questions or anything about whatever you need!

Angrybird

Hi Kyle and :welcome: to the forum. I am so pleased that your meds are working and that you are doing well :) Do have a good nosy around as there is a lot of info here and I am sure that your experiences/knowledge will be helpful to others here, especially our younger crowd.

AB
xx