• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Game4alaughman(Marco)

M

marco

HI All,, Another newbi and finally getting around 2 filling oot My Story. Im Marco or Game4alaughman ive had crohn`s for 18 years now.First started having probs when i was 17 but wasnt diagnosed till i was 20, same old story,,,
ive had two small bowel resections and sum narrowing removed.Not really on any meds at present but hav a greeaaat doc who will give me most things i ask for.
I met my honi elaine on another crohn`s support forum and so glad she`s found this one, as i wish this was around years ago so too help everyone involved with these probelms ;)

E

ElaineH

Hurray! You've finally posted! hehe... see you around the site sweetie! xxxx

J

JoJo

Yeah Mark,
Nice to see you have posted. See you around the site and the next time you are in Bristol.
Oh, and I WILL beat you at snake lol

Jo x

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

Hello Marco ... I am GRANDMA BEAR !! I'd like to extend a BIG WELCOME to you to the board. I am sure that you will find a lot of good things here & so I am also sure that you will have some fun too. So, feel free jump right around & have some fun !! There are a lot of WONDERFUL PEOPLE here so see you here ... there or sometime again soon !!

J

Jonny

Hi Mark welcome to the site glad you posted a little about yourself and wish you and Elaine all the best together.

V

Valentina

Hi Mark! lots of familiar faces popping up.
see you around!