• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

newbie with Crohn's

Hi Everyone,

New to forums, and any Crohn's sites though I have had Crohn's since I was 10. So 42 years of which some were horrible and some were fine. Took my local doctor and parents 2 years to get me a diagnosis. At 28 I had a small bower resection of 27 cm. flares off and on for 5 years after that then complete remission. That is until 3 months ago out of nowhere. Not nearly the worst flare-up I have ever had but quite uncomfortable. I have never really discussed my C with anyone except my wife and kids. Nor with anyone else who has Crohn's, well not until recently. So here I am hoping to figure this out a little and maybe offer some advise from my experiences. Well I hope all of you feel better soon.

Thanks for your time.:

Astra

Hiya battlebegins
and welcome

Hope you don't mind but I've moved you to your own thread, you were stuck in someone else's!
Glad you're here, hopefully we can all help and support you with this
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear the tum acting up again, out of interest what meds if any have you been on whilst in remission? Have you got an appt booked with a GI now the disease is active again and if so what plan of action have they given you?

There is plenty of info and support here for you so it's really good you have decided to join.

AB
xx

Hopefully you have an appointment with BOTH a GI and your Primary Care Physician in New Jersey. Is there any update on the medications you currently take?

David

Co-Founder
Hi Battle and welcome :)

Others already asked the questions I would have so I don't have much to add right now but wanted to say hello and welcome. We're here for you :)

I wish you well.