• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Yummy Frosting!

Okay, so I was in the mood for something sweet. So I made the peanut Butter Brownies from the Breaking the Vicious Cycle book, and then I made the honey icing! It's very marshmallow like cold, but liquidy when warm or first cooked. It's so yummy! Here's how you make it:

Honey Frosting:

1 cup of Honey
1 beaten egg white
1 teaspoon of vanilla

Boil the Honey until a drop forms a firm ball in cold water. Add gradually to beaten egg white. Whip until stiff and add Vanilla. This frosting os marshmallow like and remains spreadable for hours. Use as a frosting for cakes or brownies!

Thanks for the tip. Ive been meaning to get around to making a frosting.
I've been living off the cinnamon cookies with raisins. I also love the cheddar and herb crackers, but i keep eating them way too quickly.
Finely chopped garlic and extra herbs on top of the crackers before baking makes them awesome.