• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Helping me with this

hi all well ive been having trouble with bowel trouble since i can remember first thing they said ive got ibs right i thought ok whatever
but reasonally having camera done finding ulcers they said its crohns im really depressed with this now ive lost 7 stone in all just want to talk to someone who is going through the same as me

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Wow, 7 stone is a lot of weight to lose! Have you been started on any meds yet? Are you under the care of a gastoenterologist?

There is a lot of helpful info and support here hun so do have a good look around, we are here for you :)

AB
xx

David

Co-Founder
Hey there wig and welcome. You've come to the right place as there are certainly a ton of people here with Crohn's disease for you to connect with.

Like AngryBird, I'm curious what medications they have you on.

All my best to you.