• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Humira delayed side effects

Hi everyone I'm new here and looking for some feedback. Started Humira Friday evening. Monday about lunch time I started to feel extremely cold, pain in lower back, spread to spine and neck, headache, extreme lethargy and slightly quickened breathing. legs and arms tingling. Had experienced a severe anaphylaxis to an iron infusion so I know it wasn't that severe however I think it was a delated reaction of some sort.Has ANYONE ever experienced any type of delayed reaction, days later like me, to their Humira? Doctor is sold this is what it was BUT me and the emergency room crew do too. Thanks!

David

Co-Founder
Hi Kelie and welcome :)

I'm sorry about the bad reaction, you poor thing :(

Angrybird pointed you in the right direction but I wanted to take a minute to welcome you and let you know we're here for you anytime you need us.

All my best to you.