• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi I'm new :)

L

Loveless

Hi

My names Matt, Ok so i was diagnosed with Crohns disease 2 years ago this December will be 3 years. I was freshman year in high school when i started to get the symptoms like stomach pains, diarrhea, etc. I lost way too much weight, I was 110 when i was diagnosed and now I'm in the 150's where I should be. I used to be bullied and made fun of when i went through all the pain. I'm on Remicade to keep it under control and doing very well! It's been a long tough road for me, after all that I've been through i feel like it made me a better and stronger person.:)

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Hey Loveless -
Welcome to the forum! I am starting Remicade November 10th. I hope it keeps working for you. We are stronger for having this - you're right.

hi Matt, & welcome :)

glad to hear the Remicade is helping you, that's great news for you and encouraging for others who may be contemplating that treatment.

looking forward to seeing you around the place.

hey loveless, welcome to the forum!

i just gradauated HS last spring so i def know what its like to go through school with crohns- sucks bigtime!
but youre totally right, it does make us stronger :)

hope the remicade keeps you feeling well for a long time!