• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohn's for 60 years

Hi All
I haven't been on the Forums since I retired 2+years ago. My short story Crohn's for app 60 years. Have tried almost every type drug. 3 Surgeries and one more coming. Will offer any advice I can?
Chuck

Hi. Nice to meet you. Holy Cow! 60 years. Sorry to hear you need another surgery. Please let us know how things go with that.

Hi Chuck. Just wanted to welcome you to the forum too. With all those years of experience I'm sure you'll be a great asset :) Is it a resection you will be having and when do you expect to have it?

welcom to the forum chuck..it great to have you here...hope to learn a lot from your experiences.

Angrybird

Hello Chuck and welcome to the forum :)

Wow! With 60years of living with this disease I am sure you will have a lot of insight to give here. I was also wondering if the upcoming op is a resection? Are you on any meds currently?

AB
xx

David

Co-Founder
Hey there Chuck and welcome. 60 years. Wow. I look forward to you sharing your wisdom and knowledge. Hopefully we can return the favor from time to time :)

Judith

Crohnsforum Science Advisor
Hello Chuck, Welcome to Crohnsforum and Thank you for your offer to help.
Welcome!
Judith

Wow. I would like to hear more of your story Chuck! Knowing that someone has had this for 60 years is humbling. Sometimes I get down thinking about having to live with this disease for the rest of my life...even after 10 years. I hope you are in good spirits after dealing with this for 60 chuck. I can't begin to imagine. Good luck with your surgery, hopefully you can avoid it if possible!

Look forward to your experiences being shared. Prayers with you and welcome Chuck. Glad you have decided to join our community. Muah- hugs-