• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I am scheduled to get a CAT scan Jan. 3,2013

Hello all sorry I haven't written in a while. Well I have a CAT scan scheduled Jan. 3,2013 to look at my lower GI and pelvis area. I hope you guys do not think I am strange when I say this but, I am hoping that my doctor will find the inflammation and blockages in my intestines. The only reason I am saying this is so that my doctor can know what to prescribe for it so that I can begin to feel better. I hope this update will help. Thanks everyone.:yfrown:

afidz

Super Moderator
Hello NEIGHBOR!!
I don't think its strange at all! I hope he finds whats wrong and helps you start feeling better soon, let us know how it goes! Happy Holidays!
BTW you are the first person that I have seen from my immediate area, its kinda cool!