• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Treatment Clubs.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
The drugs with an asterisks are the the clubs I have yet to compile.

I will be tweaking the form questions a little due to input by David, thanks David. :)

Hopefully I will have all questions and clubs finalised in the next days.

@izzi'smom: Angie, would you like me to start a Tacrolimus Club?

Do you all think a surgery club would be worthwhile?

Has anyone's child had a faecal transplant? If so would you like a club for that and can you provide me with some details?

Thanks,
Dusty. :)

DustyKat

Super Moderator
***Update

All listed clubs now up and running. :) Sorry for the delay! :redface:

If you have any further suggestions for new clubs or suggested changes to existing clubs please respond in this thread.

Thanks, :)
Dusty

DustyKat

Super Moderator
LDN added as a club as per request and the due to the fact that there are now a number of children on the medication.

Dusty. :)

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Surgery Club created.

If anyone finds anything wrong with the questions or has suggestions for questions that should be added please respond here or PM me.

Thanks. :)
Dusty

DustyKat

Super Moderator
EN/EEN Club is now up and running. :)

As this is something I have very little first hand experience of can those that do please let me know if the questions are suitable and/or if anything needs to be added/deleted. Please respond here or PM me.

Thanks. :)
Dusty

DustyKat

Super Moderator
If anyone can add further experiences to these clubs it would be very much appreciated. :)

Thanks,
Dusty