• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Colonoscopy Wednesday Nov. 19th!!!

Hi all, I saw a GI today. The first words out of her mouth after looking over my symptoms were " Has anyone in your family ever been diagnosed with Crohn's?" She says the only way to truely know what it is, is to scope me. So I am almost excited to get this going. It sounds like the prep is not going to be any fun at all but worth it I hope!
mrjmom

I will tell you right now from experience, and I am sure that everyone agrees....Prep for these things SUCK. But there is a sort of peace of mind once it is all over and they are able to tell you what is wrong. Hope everything works out for the best!

Good luck tomorrow! Hope your prep today (or tomorrow) is going OK! I know I was ready to punch something as I was getting to the end of that nasty liquid.