• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

LDN, Vitamins, and Iron supplement!

I'm so happy you guys! I'm so close to remission I can taste it!

My iron shot up a bunch of points, I think I am actually in the normal range now. Inflammation is low, but I can be in the bathroom a while if I get too stressed, but other than that... LDN, and my other vitamins and supplements are a Godsend!

At least for my mild case anyhow...

I'm just so happy, I'm so tired of not being able to do anything that I want to do, whether it be eating or going out and having the energy to do something!:)

Great news. I also seem to be in some kind of remission on SCD. But I wish I could convince a doctor here in Lebanon to perscribe LDN and then I can dare to stop the Imuran and Pentasa I'm taking :(

You can get LDN in the full dosage and dilute it yourself. At least we can in the states by ordering from overseas. Join the Yahoo LDN site. They have the information on how to do this if you choose to.

Someone in my area has been treating his Crohn's this way. Last I heard he was doing quite well.

Dan

Thanks all! My Doctor doesn't want to see me until the end of January, which is good because I have been going monthly. She told me to get out more and do more activities with a little bit of exercise, so that's what I will be up to.